Terms of Service
By using RichDaddyDating.com, you agree that:
You’re at least 18 years old. It’s legal for you to use this website and accept our terms of agreement in your country of residence. You’ve never been convicted of a felony and you’re not registered as a sex offender. It’s not illegal for you to use these services or be a member of this website in the rules and regulations of your country.
Your use of this service represents your agreement with these terms. We may periodically modify these terms, and any changes will be effective as soon as they’re posted on this website.
If you don’t consent to these terms of services, you agree to no longer use these services and cancel your membership.
You can sign up for RichDaddyDating.com at no cost, but by using the service you acknowledge that additional benefits, like contacting members, viewing photos, and favoriting profiles, may only be available if you’re a paying subscriber. You also acknowledge that your profile may still remain visible even if you’re not actively using the service.
We reserve the right to block users from certain IP addresses from using or accessing this website for any reason.
Your Terms and Termination
You agree to these terms as long as you’re a member of RichDaddyDating.com:
- You can change your membership status at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on your Account page.
- We can terminate or suspend your membership or subscription to the service at any time, without notice, if we believe you’ve violated this agreement, in which case you won’t be entitled to a refund. We’re not required to disclose the reason for your termination (and it may be prohibited by law).
Your Subscription and Billing
We will bill you though an online account for use of any services through this website. By purchasing credits, you agree:
- To pay all charges at the agreed upon price at the time of your purchase
- To authorize the company to charge your chosen payment provider
- That we can correct any billing mistakes or errors even if we’ve already received or requested a payment
- If you reverse a payment, we can terminate your account immediately and you will not be entitled to a refund or a reinstatement of your subscription
- To provide current and accurate billing information for your account
- To alert us to any security breaches associated with your account or payment method
If you wish to change or cancel your subscription, You can contact us.
Your Account Security
You’re responsible for any activity that occurs on your account and for the security of your username and password. If there is any unauthorized use of your username, password, or your account, you agree to notify us immediately.
Your Interactions with Other Members
RichDaddyDating.com is for personal use only. You may not use this site or information gathered on this site for commercial endeavors such as advertising or soliciting members to buy or sell products or networking for commercial purposes.
You’re responsible for any interactions you have with other members of this site. By using this website you agree that you understand we don’t conduct criminal background checks or security screening of any of our members. We are not responsible, nor do we verify the validity of, any statements made by any members of our site.
We’re not responsible for the conduct of any member of this website. We’re not liable for any loses and damages arising from your use (including communications through or meetings resulting from the use of this website) or the use of any member of this website, including death, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any other damages.
We make no guarantee about your results from using this website, either expressly stated or implied.
We can investigate and take legal action against any members of this site in response to illegal or unauthorized use of this website, including conducting criminal background checks, sex offender register searches, or other screenings, at any time, and using available public records.
We do our best to verify member photos, but we can't guarantee that members will look the same in person as they do in any photos on their profile.
From time to time, we may create test accounts to test certain features of the site.
Content and Information Posted By You
You’re responsible for any information or content that you include on our website (either posted, linked to, or uploaded by you) or transmitted to other members of this service. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates our guidelines and terminate the membership of any member who violates them.
By using this website, you agree to not post on this website or share with any member any content that:
- is offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal
- infringes or violates another person’s rights
- promotes harm to another member
- is inaccurate, misleading, or false
- intimidates or harasses another member
- attempts to defraud another member
- spams or trolls another member
- uses someone else’s copyrighted work or content without permission
- promotes illegal activity
- contains information that is deliberately misleading
- contains photos, videos, or audio of another person without permission
- contains content that exploits someone in an illegal manner (either sexually, violently, or otherwise)
- attempts to gather personal info from anyone under the age of 18
- contains viruses or other damaging code
- Impersonates another person or any affiliation with another person, group, or corporation promotes or publicizes any sales or commercial activities
By using this website, you agree that:
- We’re not responsible for any content you post on this website
- We can delete any content at any time if we feel it violates our terms and conditions or may harm our company in any way
- We have the right to use, copy, display, adapt, or modify any content you post
- Any content you post publicly may be viewed by any person viewing the website
- We have the right to access and share your account information and content with law enforcement if we’re required to do so by law or if we feel it’s necessary to help with an investigation
- We can access your account information
If you believe your photos, work, or content has been posted on our website without your written consent, contact us to alert us to the copyright infringement. Please include a description of the work you believe has been infringed, a link to where the copied work is listed, your contact information, and a written statement claiming you believe your work has been infringed.
If you believe your photos, work, or content has been posted on By using this website, you agree to not participate in any of the activities listed below. Participating in any of these activities at any time gives us the right to terminate your membership and forfeit any pre-paid fees.
- Impersonate another person
- Post any prohibited content (listed in “Content and Information Posted By You” listed above)
- Intimidate, stalk, harass, or “troll” another member
- Be abusive, intimidating, threatening, harassing, or otherwise offensive to our support staff
- Use any device to index, process, retrieve, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the contents, structure, or presentation of this website
- Collect display names or email addresses of members of this website for the purpose of sending unsolicited communication
- Interfere with or disrupt the service of this website or any services or networks connected to this website
- Use, post, transmit, or distribute any content or information obtained from this website or service
- Transmit any computer code, files, or viruses designed to damage, destroy, or limit the functionality of this website or any computer software or hardware it comes in contact with
- Make any statements that you imply are endorsed by us without our prior written consent.
- Direct any users to another service or website through our website or service
Our Communication With You
By becoming a member of this website, you agree to receive email communications from us, including transactional (relating to your use of the website); service announcements; or commercial offers, promotions, or special offers from us or third party partners. These can be unsubscribed from at any point.
Our Proprietary Rights
We own all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other intellectual property rights on this website and service. By using this website, you agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way and of the above without first obtaining written consent.
Advertising by or Links to Third Party Services
This website may have links, promotions, or advertisements of third parties, including links to other websites. By using this website, you agree we’re not responsible for the content contained on any third party sites we link to or promote, nor are we responsible for the availability of any third party services. We’re also not liable for any problems related to any content or services provided by any third parties.
Modifications to Our Service and Terms of Service
By using this website you agree that we have the right to modify or discontinue any part of this website, service, and terms of service with or without notice. We’ll use any reasonable means available to let you know of any changes (by email, postal mail, postings on our website, or other means), but you agree you may not receive these notices if you’ve accessed this service or website in an unauthorized manner. We’re not responsible for you not receiving any of these messages.
By using this website, you agree that we’re not responsible for:
- Any loss of damage of personal property, injury, or death as a result of using this website or any information or content posted on this website or in connection with this website.
- The conduct of any of our members, whether offline or through this service
- Any problems resulting from downloading materials in connection with this website or service
We do not give warranties of any kind, even implied, of your satisfaction with this service or guarantee that your service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or without defects or problems.
You use this website and service and download any materials from this website at your own risk. You’re responsible for and waive our responsibility for any damage to your computer, internet service, or any other device or data as a result of using this service or downloading any content from this website.
The use of this website and service is intended for your entertainment only. We’re not responsible for any behavior or results you achieve by following any advice found through this website.
Our liability to you for any cause will always be limited to the amount you paid for the service. You agree that any claim you make against this website or service must be filed within one year after the claim arose, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
Agreement effective for members
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you are a member of the Service or while you otherwise use the Website.
Termination of membership by you
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective from the first payment period after our receipt of your written notice of termination, provided you are not in an initial signup period, in which case you will be charged for the entire amount of the initial signup period. Notice of termination may be delivered to the address contained in the Contact Us section of the Website or be emailed to the email address listed in the Contact Us section of the Website. Termination of membership will not result in deletion of your profile. When you terminate your account, your profile will no longer be visible to other members, but it will remain in the Company’s database. If you wish to delete your profile, please contact us at [email protected]
Termination of your access to Service
We may, in our absolute discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or that which may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service by others. If your access to the Service is suspended or terminated based on your breach of this Agreement, your membership will still continue to run until terminated by you or by us.
Termination of membership by us
We may immediately terminate your membership and your access to the Service at any time if we determine (in our absolute discretion) that you have breached this Agreement. We are not obliged to notify you if your access to Victoria Milan and/or your Profile is to be or has been suspended or terminated. Any pre-paid fees relevant to the period following termination will be refunded to you after deducting any costs incurred or loss suffered by us in connection with your membership.
Deactivation for non-use
We may deactivate your account if you have not used the Service for a consecutive 6 month period unless you have an active paid subscription.
Failure to comply
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these Terms of Service where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms of Service on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Terms of Service are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms of Service shall continue in full force.
Assignment You must not assign any of your rights under this Agreement or in respect of the Service or Website to any third party. We have the right to assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement or to the Service to any third party.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Service or the Website.
Arbitration and Governing law
The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), the Service, or the Website shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against the Company in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against the Company any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
By using the Website or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and the Company (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against the Company (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal courts located in Wilmington, Delaware or the Delaware Court of Chancery, USA. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
This Agreement and any dispute shall be governed by the laws in force in the State of Delaware, USA.
Special State Terms.
The following provisions are added to this Agreement for subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin:
You, the buyer, may cancel the Agreement, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of this Agreement, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this Agreement, mail or deliver a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this Agreement, or words of similar effect. Please include your Sugar-Daddy.App username and email address in any correspondence or your refund may be delayed. If you cancel, Company will return, within ten days of the date on which you give notice of cancellation, any payments you have made. If you send or deliver the notice to cancel your subscription agreement within such three day period, we will refund the full amount of your subscription.
In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use the Services of Company) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the Company with notice at the same address as listed above.